Property Appraisal Emulation
The professional's choice.
South Carolina property appraisal emulations are a powerful valuation tool offering objective and
factual information accompanied by experienced opinions. We offer an
easy to read report that includes up to 10 sales comparables. The
average report is eight pages in length and typically includes the
following information indicated below. Note: The availability of
information may vary as required by law.
South Carolina property appraisal emulation includes:
- Emulation of conventional appraisal methods
- Reliable results in 24 business hours
- Up to 10 comparable sales with a detailed report on each
- Site information (rooms, living area, lot dimensions, etc.)
- Prior sales information (last two sales dates, amounts, etc.)
- Tax assessed values (improvements and land)
- Owner of record and mailing address
- Mortgage information (loan amount, interest rate, etc.)
- See sample
here to order your South Carolina property appraisal emulation.